First Aid Supplies
- First Aid Supplies
First Aid Supplies
Are you prepared for emergency situations? Whether in the field or on assignment, first aid supplies are necessary for military personnel and first responders. Depending on what your profession and skill-sets are, there will be different types of medical kits and emergency medical products you will need.
There are everyday medical supplies that are included in most first aid kits. Some of these include gauze pads, eyewash, adhesive band aids, surgical tape, tourniquets and burn gel. With the unpredictable situations that our EMTs and military encounter daily, specialty medical equipment may be required.
Military trauma and first responder kits are utilized in extremely stressful situations, so these kits must contain a wide variety of wound dressings, suture material and scalpels. In addition to help stop life threatening bleeds, tactical first aid kits will have tourniquets, bleeding management kits, trauma dressings and bloodstoppers.
Popular First Aid Supplies
- QuikClot Combat Gauze is engineered specifically for our trained professionals to use in high-volume bleeding traumas. This 3” combat gauze is z-folded, flexible and pliable, so that it contours to all wounds.
- North American Rescue CAT Tourniquet, Gen 7was named the official tourniquet of the U.S. Army after it was found to be 100% effective in stopping blood flow in both the arms and legs. The North American rescue CAT is designed for all weather conditions, lightweight and has one-handed application.
- Dyna Med Personal Bleeding Management Kit with CAT Tourniquet is a perfect companion for a first responder kit. This easy to use lifesaving tool allows professionally trained personnel as well as bystanders to administer and stop a life-threatening bleed. This kit includes a tourniquet, trauma dressing, gauze, shears and medical gloves, all conveniently packaged in a compact nylon pouch.
Additional First Aid Supplies
Whether you need to restock your medical bag with supplies, buy trauma kits or stock your ambulance with immobilization and extrication equipment and AEDs for more serious situations, Galls has a large selection of discounted first aid supplies.
- One of the most popular medic bags is the Dyna Med Maxi-Medic Bag. This first aid bag is designed for the EMS professional. This medium-sized bag is waterproof, lightweight and has multiple internal compartments so that you can organize and carry your EMS supplies with comfort.
- For our first responders, the fully loaded Elite First Aid Tactical Trauma Kit 3 includes 25 different types of medical supplies featuring a blood pressure cuff, casualty blanket, pen light, bandages and much more. This kit is durable, lightweight and has exterior MOLLE webbing for easy attachment of additional pouches.
- We are proud to offer our EMTs, firefighters and first responders an excellent, budget friendly choice for basic diagnostic equipment. The Littmann Lightweight II SE Stethoscope features a 28” long tube, tunable diaphragm, non-chill rim and the patented 3M Littmann snap tight soft-sealing ear tips.
Let Galls help you be ready for any type of medical emergency. Complete your tactical first aid kit and stock your ambulance or law enforcement vehicle with over 400 different styles of diagnostic equipment, oxygen equipment, shears and instruments, IFAK pouches, infection control supplies, BVMs plus other accessories. We also offer bulk buy options for cost-effective purchasing. North American Rescue, QuikClot, Dynarex, Tactical Medical Solutions and Dyna Med are names we carry and you trust for your first aid supplies.
If you have an account with us please enter your user name and password below and we'll log you in!