Designed for fire and rescue personnel the ZAK Tool Halligan Entry Tool, is perfect for gaining entry into buildings, vehicles and other locked enclosures. The Halligan Entry Tool features a tubular steel handle, which reduces the overall weight while enhancing leverage, control and balance during use.
- Features Forged Heads made from heat-treated 4130 alloy steel
- Lightweight sure-grip knurled handle
- Pry foot has high arch fulcrum point for increased lifting and prying force
- Pointed tang can be used for prying, digging, pulling, puncturing, lock hasp removal, lifting and security screen removal
- One piece tool construction