Developed for lifelike adult or juvenile patient to use human volunteers. Used by emergency personnel for rescue from ladder carry-down protocols worldwide.
- Durable vinyl construction with 4,100-lb. test plastic-coated cables
- Articulated joints for realistic flexibility
- Additional re-enforcements for dragging
- Weight distribution according to human weight distribution chart
- Randy can sit, lie or flex into any position needed for a training scenario
- 165 lbs, 6'1" tall
Add $50 freight charge per manikin for ground service.