Delivers accurate screening results within minutes!
Oratect III is a rapid, one-step, onsite, oral fluid device for the qualitative detection of drugs of abuse in human saliva. Unlike urine-based tests, Insta-View Oral Fluid Multi drug tests are ready to use anytime, in any location. Additionally, anyone can be quickly trained to use the test. The Oratect III drug-testing device is easy to administer, reduces the possibility of adulteration, and takes only 5 minutes.
- Integrated saliva collector eliminates need to transfer saliva from separate collection device
- Produces easy to read results within 5 minutes
- Difficult to adulterate
- Non-invasive - allows for observed collections without privacy issues
- No bathroom facilities required
- Sold in case packs of 25 tests
- Tests for: cocaine, methamphetamine/ecstasy, marijuana, amphetamine, opiates, PCP, and benzodiazepine. Also available with alcohol detection capability (specify when ordering)
Oratect III tests for the following drugs of abuse
CO - Cocaine - 20 ng/ml
ME - Methamphetamine/Ecstasy - 25 ng/ml
TH - Marijuana (”9-tetrahydocannabinol) - 40 ng/ml
AM - Amphetamine - 25 ng/ml
OP - Opiate - 10 ng/ml
PC - Phencyclidine (PCP) - 4 ng/ml
BZ - Benzodiazepine - 5 ng/ml
The Oratect III provides only a preliminary screening test result. For a quantitative result or to confirm presumptive positive results obtained by Oratect III, a more specific alternative method must be used. The Substance Abuse Mental Health Sources (SAMHSA) and the National Institute on Drug of Abuse (NIDA) have established Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS) as the preferred confirmatory method.