Oakley 8" SI Assault Boots are designed for improved comfort in hot environments. Optimized for breathability by eliminating the foams that normally add thermal shielding in cold domains, with all the premium innovations you expect from Oakley duty boots.
The Oakley 8" SI Assault Boot is jump ready, thanks to an over-the-ankle support shaft and a low profile lacing system that reduces entanglement risk. When you're on the march in tough territory, you'll have the comfort and feel of a lightweight design inspired by athletic shoes. The Oakley 8" SI Assault Boot's full grain leather is soft and stealthy quiet. Delivers rock-solid footing for load bearing activities. The outsoles have directional lugs and they're made of a special compound from Vibram to maximize traction on wet/dry surfaces over a wide range of terrain.
The Oakley 8" SI Assault Boot's unrivaled performance comes with improved breathability and a level of comfort you have to experience to believe. That includes primeurethane cushioning and true biomechanical support. If you've never tried on an Oakley design, it's time to rethink your entire concept of boots.
- Full grain leather upper
- Mil-spec reversed out leather and Cordura combination upper shell
- Low-friction ETC lining with gusseted tongue
- Shock absorption of prime urethane with cushioning and biomechanical support of anatomical curvature
- High stability for load bearing applications via engineered outsole footprint
- Excellent durability for fast rope maneuvers, optimized by abrasion resistant outsole material
- Gusseted tongue to prevent entry of debris
- High traction, temperature resistant Vibram outsole with aggressive lug pattern