The NIKE SFB Field Duty Boot is built with the latest athletic footwear technology to meet the demands of first responders. Constructed from breathable canvas and durable synthetic upper with a dynamic lacing system for ultra-lightweight comfort and lockdown. The outsole is equipped with an aggressive traction pattern and internal rock shield for multi-surface grip and puncture protection.
Parts of the forefoot are puncture- and laceration-resistant, while the midsole is super-cushioned and extra flexible, ensuring a smooth heel-to-toe transition. The rubber outsole features reverse edges and a slightly raised heel for better grip when walking and running downhill. A dynamic lacing system helps keep the foot in place and maintains a comfortable, customized fit during extended wear. The Nike Special Field Boot is built with breathable, quick-drying fibers to keep the foot comfortable in warm conditions.
NIKE SFB Field Duty Boot Black features:
- Breathable, quick-dry canvas
- Synthetic leather overlays to maintain structure
- Lightweight, ventilated comfort
- Phylon midsole offers stability and cushion
- Full rubber outsole with aggressive pattern for multi-surface traction and fast-roping durability
- Aggressive Nike outsole provides intense traction in both urban and field environments
- Internal rock shield protects against punctures and decreases pressure on the bottom of the foot
- Dynamic lacing system increases forefoot lockdown and fit
- Moisture wicking