Versatile High Carbon Steel Tool Tackles Critical Rescue Tasks
The New York hook is an incredibly versatile double-ended tool, serving many firefighting and rescue functions. Forged, heat-treated, high carbon steel and professional-grade precision manufacturing techniques give the tool exceptional strength, hardness, and rigidity.
- Forged, heat treated, high carbon steel construction
- Hardened hollow steel shaft for strength and durability
- Hardness/strength meet or exceed ANSI specifications
- NY style hook quickly pulls down drywall, plaster, tin or sheet metal
- 3", 30° angled chisel at the foot provides a powerful prybar
- Black or Hi-Vis Yellow heat and corrosion-resistant powder coat
- Lengths available: 3', 4', 5'
- Made in USA