18" Wide for Rescuers Needing "More Backboard"
Perfect for patient situations that require "more backboard" - the RediWide backboard has extra width to accommodate.
- One-piece, high-density, polyethylene plastic construction, with polyurethane foam fill and greater density around the handholds
- 18"W x 72"L x 1-3/4"H
- Load limit: 600 lb
- Board weight: 16 lb
- 10 pins
- Angled edges for smooth log-rolls and painless patient placement
- Rectangular shape to allow patient placement at either end
- Impervious to all bodily fluids
- 100% X-ray translucent
- For rescuers needing "more backboard"
- Board is buoyant and can be used to float a patient in the water
- Meets OSHA recommendations and are easy to decontaminate
- Guaranteed for life under normal usage
$25 shipping charge applies. Expedited shipping not available for this item.