1X magnification allows the user adequate spatial orientation and comfortable operation when in motion (the user is able to estimate distance to the object or between objects correctly). The Edge GS 1x20 NV Goggles is equipped with an energy-conserving IR Illuminator with adjustable power. IR power adjustment wheel and other control elements are located on top of the device.
At the core of the Edge GS 1x20 NV Goggles is a unique combination of specially designed optics, CF-Super Image Intensifier Tube, and wide-angled five-lens eyepiece which provides lack of distortion and the highest edge-to-edge resolution performance. The Edge GS 1x20 NV Goggles have enhanced service durability. The housing is sealed which allows it to be used in harsh conditions (in the rain or dusty environment).
The device has an image intensifier tube protection system – once the luminance threshold level is exceeded, current feed to the tube is automatically reduced or fully ceased. The Edge GS 1x20 NV Goggles has a wide range of applications: protection of industrial facilities and private property, patrolling, search and rescue, military and sports games, tourism, nocturnal walks on foot or bicycle and night time orienteering.
- Built-in IR illuminator
- Sealed body allows use in all weather conditions
- R-contact optical system
- Multicoated lenses
- High resolution through the field of view
- Built-in automatic bright source protection
- Built-in IR illuminator with variablepower
- Image Tube Type: CF-Super / EP-33-SF
- Magnification Power: 1
- Objective lens: 20 mm
- Resolution (centre/edge FOV), lines/mm, min.: 42 / 36
- Angular field of view: 40°
- Eyepiece adjustment, diopter: ±4
- Exit pupil: 4 mm
- Operating voltage: 3V (2xAAA)
- Min. operating time (IR off / on): 50 Hours / 20 Hours
- Operating temperature: -20 °C - +40 °C
- Dimensions: 163x113x60 mm
- Weight of the unit: 0.65 kg
- Weight of the headmount: 0.2 kg