Danner's classic construction features detailed stichdown leather that can be polished for a sharp uniform appearance. A 100% waterproof GORE-TEX® liner keeps moisture out so your feet feel dry and comfortable all day. The Danner Acadia Waterproof 8" Station Boots are proudly Made in the USA and are Berry compliant. Vibram® Kletterlift outsole provides superior shock absorption and great traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
Danner Acadia Waterproof 8" Station Boots feature:
- Berry compliant
- Full-grain leather can be polished for a sharp uniform appearance and can be cleaned quickly
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner keeps your feet dry and comfortable, even in extreme conditions
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability and dries quickly
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Vibram® heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption
- Vibram® Kletterlift compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Lace-to-toe provides a secure fit
- Fiberglass shank
- Weight: 65 oz
- Made in the USA
In 1932 Charles Danner opened his boot making business on a stubborn belief that superior craftsmanship mattered. While much has changed since the first Danner boot was made, Their dedication to crafting a superior product has not. Hold a Danner boot in your hand and you’ll notice the hand crafted precision. Try it on and you’ll feel the difference. Test it against the elements and you’ll appreciate the value of a product that is built to last. A Danner boot is a mark of unwavering quality. It has been since 1932 and will be for years to come.