Get quick, dependable alcohol testing results in zero tolerance situations with the AlcoBlow unit. Displays response, result and reset readings in just seconds!
The unit offers two different methods to administer the test. Active mode lets the subject blow into the cone where a sample of breath is collected for analysis. Or use the passive mode, which doesn't even require the subject's cooperation. Simply place the cone of the instrument in a space of air where alcohol may be present; it can even be used in the area above a drink to see if it contains alcohol.
- Ideal for students during school or special events, inmates in correctional facilities, work release programs, employee testing or drivers at traffic road blocks.
- No mouthpieces needed for either mode means better hygiene and easier cleanup
- Wipes clean with alcohol-free AlcoBlow towelettes (#LE310)-Currently active link.
- No regular calibration checks or calibration adjustments needed.
- Uses 4 AA batteries (included).
- Measures: 2"H x 10-1/2"L x 2"W. Weighs 10.5 oz.