The 5.11 Responder Hi Vis Parka is designed to outfit those that are first on the scene and last to leave. The shell jacket in this 3 in 1 system utilizes a durable waterproof 10,000mm fabric, detailed with ¾ " reflective tape at the hem, chest, and sleeves and reflective piping along front/back yoke and sleeves. The 5.11 Responder Hi Vis Parka features fully seam-sealed waterproof, breathable construction. The Responder Hi Vis Parka's shell is lined with its own 10,000mm DuPont dot laminated taffeta which creates a reliable barrier to blood borne pathogens. The 5.11 Responder Hi Vis Parka's liner boasts a warm 290g 2 sided polyester fleece with abrasion and water resistant panels on the collar, shoulder yoke and back of forearm, multiple cavernous pockets, including a specifically designed easy access radio pocket. Liner is also Back Up Belt System compatible to hold all your gear. The Responder Hi Vis Parka is there to answer the call whenever the call comes in.
An independent laboratory has tested the 5.11 Responder Hi Vis Parka and has found that the materials and seams provide passing results when tested in accordance with ASTM F 1671, Standard Test Method for Resistance of Materials Used in Protective Clothing to Penetration by Blood-Borne Pathogens. It is important to note, however, that, even though a garment materials and seams may satisfy the standards of ASTM F 1671, it might not provide an adequate barrier to viruses in all conditions and our products will not protect the wearer from all blood-borne pathogens and viruses under all conditions.
- Meets ANSI Class 2/ISEA 107-2004 standards
- Waterproof/breathable shell with fully taped seams
- Dupont Active layer lining with bloodborne pathogen resistance
- Shell has 2 zippered document pockets, one with 5.11 exclusive radio pocket designed with dual function Back Up Belt System capability
- 2 sided polyester fleece liner/jacket zips out from shell and has 2 zip secure document pockets and 2 zip secure hand pockets
- Articulated elbows
- Elastic corded hem adjustment at side seams
- 5.11 exclusive non-slip shoulder to keep your bag on your shoulder
- 3 positioning microphone platform options
- Velcro loop name badge
- Removable hood
- 3M reflective trim
- Machine wash and dry