CPR Brad from Simulaids, Inc. is a lifelike adult CPR manikin designed for training in two-person team CPR techniques. Among his innovative features are a one-step, snap on airway/lung unit, improved head tilt capability, realistic anatomical landmarks, and functionally realistic choking simulation for creating obstructed airway training scenarios. Low cost, a longer torso, and Simulaids "personal use" components make realistic, hands-on training of large groups efficient and affordable. A realistic appearance, resistance to chest compression, a sturdy, soft-feel vinyl body and chest overlay which facilitates lung replacement make this the perfect CPR manikin.
- Soft, realistic vinyl plastic skin over polyurethane foam
- Flexible design, noiseless construction
- Brad measures 9" x 17" x 28" and weighs 11 pounds.
- Includes CPR Brad with Chest overlay, 3 Nose/Mouth Pieces, 3 Airways, and Carry Bag with Kneeling Pad.
- New user-friendly lung/airway design eliminates cleaning
- Longer torso for realistic abdominal thrusts
- Realistic head tilt and chin lift for opening airway