Ringers® SuperCuff Rescue Gloves provide maximum tactility and dexterity. Experience the protection, agility and tactile sensitivity required to handle any situation. Ringers® unique SuperCuff Rescue gloves provide a comfortable fit and complete range of movement at the wrist. Special DuPont™ KEVLAR® palm panel with anatomic cutouts and gel padding offer excellent cut resistance and superior grip. The TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) finger panels feature maximum defense against sharp edges. By utilizing Ringers' patented design and material technologies, these gloves will make a difference, not slow you down.
|Built From Firefighter Feedback
Ringers® took their standard Heavy Duty Work Glove and built in all the features that firefighters have been asking for. To make it appropriate for rescue work, they've added Kevlar® palms for cut protection, 3M™ reflective markings for enhanced safety, the SuperCuff to provide unrestricted wrist movement, updated knuckle padding and TPR fingertips.
- 6 mm segmented padding across knuckles moves with you
- Direct inject Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) finger panels for superior protection
- Kevlar® palm panels provide cut resistance
- Anatomic cutouts offer restriction-free gripping
- Patented SuperCuff Technology
- 3M® reflective striping for increased visibility
- Gel padding reduces vibration and injury
- Reinforced stitching and hidden seams
"How to Measure" for sizing.
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are registered trademarks of E. du Pont de Nemours and Company