The running trail is calling, and Zigkick is ready to answer with lightweight action and smooth transitions. A rubber slip-resistant bottom and TPU heel stabilizer promote agility and surefooted landings. Mesh uppers keep air continually circulating so your feet stay cool and fresh throughout the day. Reebok’s unique removable inserts offer arch support and much-needed relief with cushiony comfort and motion control. ZigTech midsole delivers maximum shock absorption on heel strike and running shoe flex for comfort. Zigkick Oxfords are security checkpoint friendly with non-metallic construction. A combination of waterproof materials shields your feet and ensures dryness in settings where excess water is present. Electrical hazard safety footwear gives workers a supplementary source of protection from live circuits, wires or highly charged electrical equipment. Insulating properties of this type of footwear are measured under dry conditions and may deteriorate in wet environments and with wear.
- Waterproof leather
- Moisture-wicking nylon mesh
- 100% non-metallic
- Removable FootFuel™ injected EVA cushion insert with arch support, stability and motion control
- Vented airflow zones for cooling comfort with every step
- ZigTech EVA midsole absorbs shock and returns energy
- Rigid TPU heel stabilizer
- Rubber slip-resistant and oil-resistant outsole
- Electrical hazard protection*
- Quick access side zip
*Electrical hazard safety footwear provides workers a secondary source of protection from live circuits, wires or highly charged electrical equipment. The insulating properties of such footwear are measured under dry conditions and may deteriorate in wet environments and with wear.