The same proven technology developed for the military, packaged for convenient use by first responders, to help save lives right at the scene of accidents, crimes, fires and other emergencies.
- Re-engineered to remain cooler on contact, It has a greatly reduced exothermic reaction, with maximum temperatures in vivo typically at 105° F.
- Easy to use, just rip open a packet, pack the self-contained sponge into the wound and the bleeding stops rapidly
- Sponges will conform to the shape of the wound, for larger wounds, use more than one sponge
- Easily removed in the hospital setting
- Includes five individually packaged .875-ounce (25g) hemostatic sponges, quantities sufficient to address most situations encountered by first responders
Packaged for use by trained emergency responders. I acknowledge and certify that I am a medically trained professional authorized by federal, state, and/or local policies, rules, regulations, guidelines, protocols, and/or laws to purchase and use QuikClot® Products. Shipment outside the US is prohibited.