This 200 ft., 12.5 mm (1/2") PMI® Kernmantle rescue rope conforms to standards set for all two-person rescue ropes with a 9100 lbs. minimum breaking strength and 600 lbs. working load.
- UL certified to meet all NFPA 1983-06 class G standards
- 9100 lbs. minimum breaking strength and 600 lbs. working load
- 100% nylon construction
- Less than 2% elongation at 200 lbf (0.889 kN) load, 17% at 75% of minimum breaking strength, less than 20% at failure
- Nylon type 6.6 -- melts at 480-500 EF (248-260 EC), becomes sticky at 445 EF (229 EC), yellows at 300 EF (148 EC) after 5 hours exposure.
- One over, one under braid for high abrasion resistance
- Continuous marker in core bundle gives company name, place and year of manufacture