Its two high-power LED light heads, coupled with a thermally efficient light engine and the 1510 Pelican Protector Case, make this lighting system the ultimate maintenance free portable floodlight station to get the job done efficiently and safely. Equipped with a nearly 71" high mast extension, telescopic handle, and rugged wheels for ease of transport.
CAUTION: This Pelican Products RALS models 9460 contains sealed lead acid batteries that can generate hydrogen gas when charging. It is imperative that these products are charged, as instructed, with the case lid open to allow any gases to escape as charging with the lid closed poses a significant hazard. Failure to abide by this instruction could result in injury and/or damage to property. Please refer to the warnings provided in the instructions for the unit and on a decal affixed to the inside of the case adjacent to the cavity where the charger unit is packed.
- 2 heads, each with 24 maintenance free LEDs for 50,000 hours of life
- Up to 4000 lumens and 2 brightness settings
- 90 degree beam spread
- 180 degree pivoting lights
- Waterproof activation switch
- Sealed, rechargeable 12V battery and low battery warning
- Unconditional lifetime guarantee
- RoHS Compliant
- Head measurements: 6-1/2"L x 7-7/8"W x 2-2/3"D
- Closed/Portable measurements: 22"L x 1-5/6"W x 9"H
- Mast Height Extended: 70-7/8"H; Cord Length 13-4/5" (retracted)
- Weight 50-2/3 lb
- Internal NiMH rechargeable battery and adjustable carrying strap included