The Talon II offers TruTrak, which allows the DSP processor to monitor the patrol speedometer and direct the search for patrol speed around this known speed. The unit will lock in the target speed and continuing transmitting up to 5 seconds of additional tracking history. At the end of the 5-second time-out period, the unit will shut off automatically and discontinue transmitting.
- Stationary mode, track-after-lock, allows the officer to continue tracking a target after releasing the trigger to lock the speed.
- SMART Patrol Search (SPS) feature makes your speed readings more accurate by eliminating patrol speed combining and shadowing
- Menu function allows the operator to select different operating modes, such as toggle on/off or push and hold of the optional fastest vehicle mode
- Kustom Signals does not recommend using the Talon, in moving mode, in an Impala due to the deployment of the airbag.
- Can be operated with the handle on in the moving mode or with the handle off, using the optional POD
Kustom Signals does not recommend using the Talon, in moving mode, in an Impala due to the deployment of the airbag.