State Versions Also Available!|
Call us at 1-800-477-7766 to order.
Please Wait - Updating Your Shopping Cart
The Intoximeters Alco-Sensor FST (FST) is a pocket-sized, hand-held breath alcohol tester with a symmetric design and rear-facing display, which allows an operator to remain aware of the subject and surroundings. It accurately detects breath alcohol levels from .000 to .400 BrAC and offers both direct and passive sampling. This instrument produces fast, reliable, accurate results in a package that is designed so that the operator has maximum control over the subject during sample collection. The unit is also capable of detecting alcohol in a solution. Rugged enough to survive field use in a policing environment, it is also designed to offer intuitive, simple operating procedures and have sample collection requirements that minimize risk to the operator.
- NHTSA, US DOT approved for evidential or screening use, meets or exceeds the federal model specification for traffic enforcement and Omnibus breath alcohol testing
- Analytical System: Electrochemical (fuel cell) sensor generates an electronic response that is proportional to the Breath Alcohol Concentration
- Measurement Range: 0.000 to 0.440 g/210L
- Accuracy and Precision: Precise evidential-grade results with a consistent output
- Sampling Methods: Designed to collect a direct sample from a subject, a passive sample from a subject, or a headspace sample from an open container
- Symmetrical design allows left or right-handed use
- Allows the operator to control the subject, protect their weapon, easily view both the subject and the instrument display while at the same time preventing the subject's breath from being blown in their direction
- Backlit LCD and illuminated mouthpiece guide for nighttime use
- Fuel cell sensor is specific for alcohol, does not respond to acetone or other substances found in the human breath
- Responds within 5 to 10 seconds on negative or positive samples
- Operates over a wide ambient temperature range: 0° - 50°C (32°F - 122°F)
- CE Mark compliant for EMC compatibility for emissions and immunity
- Simple, one-point calibration
- Capable of automatically or manually collecting direct and passive samples
- Patented mouthpiece design offers a low cost, easy-to-install mouthpiece that directs the breath flow away from the operator
- Powered by two AA batteries for 1000+ tests
- Impact resistant ABS/Polycarbonate blend case
- Last test recall
- High visibility Liquid Crystal Display; back lighting for nighttime viewing
- Includes: carrying case, web-based training, lens protector, rubberized grip, wrist band, 2 passive sample cups (reusable), one sniffer adapter, and 25 mouthpieces
- For replacement mouthpieces, see (LE907)
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
- 4¾"H x 1⅝"W x 2¾"D
- 6 oz (with batteries)
Note: The accuracy of any breath alcohol-testing instrument should be checked periodically. This is accomplished by running a standard with a known alcohol concentration through the instrument's sampling system and verifying that the result is within an acceptable tolerance range of the expected value of the standard.
|Sort By: ||
I tried this instrument and it seems to be a good instrument. The down side is you need a masters degree to be able to learn all the different functions. I'll stick with my S-D5.
0 out of 2 people found this review helpful
Very simple and easy to use. Very accurate to the Intoxilizer 8000
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful
Submit a review for this product
this is the best and most accurate breathalyzer on the market, do not hesitate on getting one. save your self from a dui, and check yourself before driveing. be safe!
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful