GH Armor's Pro Series vest is constructed with 100% woven Aramid fibers with a polyester carrier for moisture wicking, stain resistance and anti-microbial performance. Front and rear pockets are available for additional 5" x 8" or 8" x 10" trauma plate protection. Removable straps and ballistic suspension system also allow you to easily configure the vest for your comfort.
GH Body Armor Pro Vest Level IIIA features:
- Complies with NIJ 0101.04 and 2005 Interim requirements
- 100% Woven Aramid laminate composition
- Water-resistant ballistic panel cover with heat-sealed seams
- Polyester carrier is moisture wicking and features a stain-resistant inner mesh with anti-microbial performance
- ProTect™ internal ballistic desiccant system with increased moisture management for durability of performance
- Front and rear 5" x 8" or 8" x 10" dual trauma plate pockets for additional protection
- Removable strap kit for multiple attachment configurations and full-width adjustment
- Ballistic suspension system disperses weight
- Front and rear shirt tails
- Threat Level: IIIA
- Areal Density: 1.26 lb/ft ²
- Thickness: 0.301"