Enjoy great savings without compromising quality with the Magnascanner CS5000 from Garrett.
- Microprocessor technology in detection and control circuitry—includes 20 standard application programs.
- Overhead control unit: LCD, alarm light, LED bar graph and control touchpads—plus all wiring, connections and electronics—are integrated into a single overhead compartment to eliminate exposure of wires and the external control box.
- Uniform coverage from archway to floor.
- Greater sensitivity for detecting metal weapons—maximum of 200 distinct sensitivity levels.
- Continuous online report of operating status.
- Tamper proof settings through computerized access codes.
- Three levels of ankle-boost sensitivity.
- Self diagnostic program: complete and automatic.
- Noise reduction to prevent false alarms.
- Rugged, lightweight design for simple maintenance and easy portability.
- Easy assembly: designed with only four (4) pieces and eight (8) screws. Simple-to-follow instructions.
- Optional battery pack for use anywhere; provides up to 20 hours of backup.
- Operating Temperatures: -4°F (-20°C) to + 149°F (65°C) without Battery Backup Module or CMA; -4°F (-20°C) to + 140°F (60°C) with Battery Backup Module and/or CMA; Humidity: To 95% non-condensing.
- Power: Fully automatic 100 to 240 VAC, 50 or 60 Hertz, 55 watts; no rewiring,
switching or adjustments required. Power supply meets UL, CSA, TUV and VDE standards.
- Weatherproofing / Foreign Object Protection Standards: Meets IP 31, IEC Standard. "Degrees of Protection provided by Enclosures,"
IEC 529.Interference Suppression: 100% sensor coil Faraday shielding; special Garrett built-in circuitry
for noise suppression and ignoring x-ray monitor horizontal sync.
- Traffic Counter: Built-in and resettable with current reading available on LCD panel.
- Synchronization: Multiple channels permit several CS 5000s and other Garrett detectors to operate simultaneously in close proximity.
- Alarms: Ready light indicates unit is operational; alarm lights and audible
alarms are activated when the target amount of metal is detected; LED bar graph indicates amplitude of alarm signal.
- Tamper-Proof: Dual-level access codes required to set or change all sensitivity settings and detection programs; one level for use by supervisors in
selecting programs and sensitivity and the other for initial set-up and overall control; non-resettable sequence code logs all changes made whenever sensitivity codes are accessed. An audible alarm reports unauthorized attempts at access.
- Infrared Sensor: Improves analysis of detection signal; increases throughput; helps eliminate "false alarms" and also provides accurate traffic counter.
- Control Outputs: Solid state switches (low voltage AC or DC) for operating external alarms and control devices.
- Masking: Programs designed to eliminate the problem of dissimilar targets canceling each other.
- Construction: Attractive scratch and mar-resistant laminate with resilient end caps; control panel and cross members made of heavy duty aluminum.
- Warranty: 24 months, parts and labor.
- Passageway Interior Size:
Depth 23" (0.58 m
Height 80" (2.03 m)
Width 30" (0.76 m)
- Overall Exterior Size:
Depth 23" (0.58 m)
Height 87" (2.21 m)
Width 35" (0.90 m)
- Shipping Weight:
135 lbs. (61.2 kg)
- The CS 5000 meets Electrical Safety and Compatability Requirements for CE, FCC, ICNIRP and IEEE. The CS 5000 meets U.S. and International regulatory requirements for electromagnetic safety. Extensive research has found no information that would indicate Garrett products have adverse effects on pregnancy, medical devices (such as pacemakers) or
magnetic recording media. However, directives by physicians and medical device manufacturers regarding metal detectors should be followed.