Lightest NAJO board w/ Central Slot for Individual Leg Immobilization
At only 14.5 lb, the NAJO Lite is lightweight and features a central slot in the lower half of the board to immobilize each leg separately. Also features two handholds at the tapered end to allow more stable transport and angled edges for easy log-rolling.
- One-piece, high-density, polyethylene plastic construction, with polyurethane foam fill and greater density around the handholds
- 16"W x 72"L x 1-3/4"H
- Load limit: 450 lb
- Board weight: 14-1/2 lb
- 10 pins
- Two handholds at the tapered end allow more stable transport
- Central slot in the lower half of board to immobilize each leg separately
- Angled edges for smooth log-rolls and painless patient placement
- Impervious to all bodily fluids
- 100% X-ray translucent
- Board is buoyant and can be used to float a patient in the water
- Meets OSHA recommendations and are easy to decontaminate
- Guaranteed for life under normal usage
$25 shipping charge applies. Expedited shipping not available for this item.