Mount the control head within reach and the amplifier/relay unit anywhere in your vehicle. Meets all Class A sound level output requirements.
- 58/100/200-Watt output
- Wail, yelp, and hi-lo siren tones (listen online)
- Cycle Rate: Wail-12 cycles per minute, Yelp-180 cycles per minute, Hi-Low-60 cycles per minute
- Tap II, air horn and manual siren functions
- Public address/radio/standby
- 2-piece design maximizes your vehicle space
- Eight siren functions
- Five independent built-in warning light switches
- 4-position pursuit switch
- Backlit switches produce a red glow for night use
- Eight relay outputs (one 40-amp, two 20-amp, and five 10-amp)
- Includes legends and 20 ft. connecting harness
- Control head measures 3-1/10"H x 6-4/5"W x 1"D
- Amplifier measures 2-3/10"H x 6-3/10"W x 6-2/5"D
- Standby mode draws .5 amps, .25 amps if backlights are off
- Frequency Range: 700-1500 hz
- Listen to the siren sounds
- View the wiring diagram
Standby mode draws .5 amps, .25 amps if backlights are off
Frequency Range: 700-1500 hz
Cycle Rate: Wail-12 cycles per minute
Yelp-180 cycles per minute
Hi-Low-60 cycles per minute
View the wiring diagram.
To view the diagrams will require a document reader.
If you do not already have one, get the Adobe Acrobat Reader.