Now you can save some of the 50,000 Americans who die each year of severe bleeding injuries before medical help arrives. Combat Gauze stops arterial and venous bleeding in seconds!
- Pouch: 5"H x 9"W x 2"D; 16 oz.
- Rapidly stops blood loss from injuries sustained in traffic, workplace and at-home accidents, as well as gunshot, knife and other assault wounds
- Easy to use and apply by either yourself or first available person on the scene
- Forms a powerful clot that stays in place until treatment occurs in a hospital emergency room
- Biologically/botanically inert and safe to leave in the wound until further medical help is available
- Engineered to remain cool
- Only hemostatic item to achieve 100% survival rate in comparative testing completed by the Office of Naval Research
- Easy application: remove Combat Gauze from package and pack into any high pressure bleeding wound
- Can be removed as a whole minus any granular mess
- Extended shelf life
1 QuikClot® Combat Gauze single dose (4 oz)1 BDU Pocket Pouch (6"H x 4"W x 1"D)1 EMT shears1 Asherman chest seal2 Pairs of nitrile gloves 1 Blood stopper1 Vaseline gauze (3" x 9") 1 Co-Flex (2" x 5 yds)2 ABD Combine pads (5" x 9")10 Gauze pads (4" x 4", 12 ply)2 Sani-Dex hand wipes1 Nylon pouch