The Scorpion Micro DV is the smallest digital video camera in the world with high resolution imaging. Measuring only 2-1/8"H x 9/10"D x 8/10"L, the Scorpion's ultra-small and compact design records in high resolution while subjects are unaware of your recording activity. Flexible installation with clip and bracket makes the Scorpion Micro Digital Video Camera perfect for undercover surveillance or documenting a routine traffic stops.
The Scorpion Micro Digital Video Camera provides 2.0 mega pixel images in low illumination environments with high-speed recording and quick light responses. Records 30 frames per second for 640 x 480 video output. Supports AVI video format and JPEG picture format. Built-in rechargeable battery provides a 2-hour runtime, so you can capture everything before the battery runs out. Date and time stamp for documentation. Durable alloy housing stands up to daily use. Includes: Scorpion Micro Digital Video Recorder, Multi use Clip and Bracket, 2G Micro SD card,USB cable, AC adapter, Storage pouch, Strap and Velcro.
- Supports AVI video format, 16G memory card
- 30 frames per second for 640 x 480 video output
- Supports JPEG picture format and USB 2.0
- Web camera for online video chat
- 2G Micro SD card provided
- Date and time stamp
- Easy operation with LED indicator
- Thumb size alloy housing
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- 2-hour runtime
- 90 day warranty
- Flexible installation with clip and bracket
- 2-1/8"H x 9/10"D x 8/10"L; weighs 7/10 oz.
View the FAQ Sheet.
View the How to Format Removable Storage troubleshooting sheet.
View the Safe Removal troubleshooting sheet.
To view the diagrams will require a document reader.
If you do not already have one, get the Adobe Acrobat Reader.